Waverley Mid-Week Mens Competition
“Keen competition played in good spirit!”
- Played on Wednesday mornings: 9.30am – 12.30pm (approx.)
- Open aged: from 20’s to 80’s
- Five grades catering to all standards
- Each team fields 4 players, but 5 or 6 can be used if you wish
- Three sets of doubles per player per match on 2 courts
- Sets are first to 8 games (to 6 games in lowest section) with provision for variation by agreement. A tiebreak is played at 7 all.
- Coffee / tea and light lunch hosted by home team
We are always looking for new men to join our teams. Whether you are interested in playing just as an emergency or wanting a place in a team, please give us a call and we will do our very best to accommodate you.
Matches are a home and away series varying in length depending on how many teams are involved (but usually 14 weeks plus finals period).
Who to Contact
If you have any more questions or would like to enquire about getting involved in Midweek Mens Tennis, please contact:
0407 601 045